Gearing Up for Spring

Thursday, April 15, 2010


The last 2 month's have flown by with little time to genuinely sit, and reflect. Today marks the first day that I'm actually doing so, and it's strange. It's strange not to be in constant movement. It's odd not to be on the go or cutting fabric. Where is my steamer and where are my students? Why am I not on my way to run a "sewing" related errand?

And that's just the point.

To every small business owner out there, I encourage you to take time for yourself. Relish in the shear fact that you are paving your way to something that is your own. I have not done so in too long and I regret that it's taken me this long to make time for a personal high five!

My father encouraged the above this morning after he noted that I was concentrating on all the problems lately and not the achievements. He reminded me to pull my employees aside and thank them. He also said that it's not going to get any less busier for a while so I should enjoy the craze.

And I will! And that's just the point.

Goodnight.

Moni

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground