Mexican Flavor

Monday, July 5, 2010


WARNING!! It is HOT HOT HOT outside in Brooklyn today.

I just came back from running with Katie (SEW Moni Designer) and Taru (SEW Moni Sewing Instructor) and I can't express how HOT we were, even while doing push ups in the shade. I secretly prayed for rain the whole time.

After sweating and doing one to many sumo wrestler lunges, I was left craving Pinche Tacos (in Ft. Greene) and an ice cold lemonade. The heat (and muscle burn) also reminded me of Mexico: fun, great food, margaritas, strapless dresses made from Mexican fabrics and dancing till dawn.
Above it just a taste of my day and maybe it will inspire you to A. Get a margarita or B. Head for the border.

XO

Monica!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground